What Type of Information Do We Collect
When you use the Services, we may collect various types of information:
- Personal Data: such as your name, address, email address or other contact details;
- Transaction data: such as your purchase history;
- Technical data: such as IP address, session information, and browser type;
- Usage data: how you interact with our services; and
- Other data include social media profile information if you connect those accounts with the Services.
How Do We Use the Information
We use the information collected through the Services for three main purposes:
- To enable us to provide a seamless experience when you interact with us online – this includes remembering some of your preferences or automatically completing specific tasks when you access our Services;
- To personalize content delivered to users; and
- To monitor usage analytics that helps us improve our services.
How Do We Share Your Information
We will never sell or rent any user’s personal information without their permission except below mentioned scenario:
- To comply with legal requests from law enforcement agencies and courts; or
- To protect user safety as well as ours—for example, if we believe someone is trying to cause harm to one of our users or otherwise engaging in illegal activity related to the Services;